Wednesday, September 17, 2008

School's in.... Yipee!

Well, as you may have noticed, I have been a bit of a slacker! School started 2 weeks ago for Maggie and last week for Ethan. For some strange reason I thought I would have more time, but I think that is just what I tell myself to get through the summer.*wink* So anyway, here is Maggie on the first day of school. She seems to be having a good year. Her teacher, Mrs. Charity, is very nice and Maggie has a few friends in her class.

Ethan started his last year of preschool on September 8th and is in the Elephant class this year. I find that very funny as I have called him Ethan the Elephant for a long time. (BTW-Maggie is a Monkey and I still can't find a good animal for Seth-he is definitely *not* a snake! Maybe a shark?!?) Ethan has Ms. Christy from last year and Ms. Sheri who is new to us. I *heart* these teachers! They are really into positive reinforcement and Ethan thrives in that kind of environment. I am hoping that he continues to thrive this school year!
This is what happens when Dad puts them to bed-they end up in ours! I will fess up that most nights Ethan goes to sleep in our bed listening to NPR's Star Wars Radio Drama. I just had to include this one because they look so sweet and innocent!

No comments: