Friday, September 19, 2008

Guess what I did last night?




Our Moms Club had our monthly night out last night. We went Rock Climbing. I initally thought there was no way in the world that I would make it to the top.



Well, I did! Not just once, but twice. This photo is from the first time I made it. I also made it it on the climb to my left. Those climbs were pretty straight up. I also went 3/4 (and 2/3) up a different climb that was angled out. *Maybe* I could have made it if I wasn't already exhausted from the first two climbs.

I also free climbed a wall about 15 feet a few times (at least 3 times). It was awesome! (and I am sure counted as a few exercise points *wink* )

The fun part was going down, because it was an automated rope. It was very fun, but also very scarey the first time I let go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG Sara! Looks like you had a great time and I am sure that you earned a couple of extra points. :wink:

Unknown said...

I don't get it? What did you do?

hee hee. Just kidding. ;) I have always wanted to do that, but I think I need the wall to be closer to a 45 degree angle. :)

Your pictures of the kiddos are adorable too! I love the one on the motorcycle.

I'm so far behind on blog comments, it's not even funny. So I'm getting everything in on this one comment. Sorry!