Monday, September 22, 2008

Time to Pick the Apples

We went to Crooked Run Orchard for our third annual apple picking trip. This was our first time going this early in the year, we usually go the end of October. It was kinda strange going while it was still hot, sticky & buggy out. Seth didn't care that it was hot, he was ready to go!
Ethan had fun climbing Dad to get to the apples!
Maggie was not sure about using Dad as a ladder,
but she did enjoy the picking part.
I love this picture of the boys!
Here we are at the end of the outing.
It was fun, but I think next time we will wait until late October!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun! We go to an orchard in October... I can't wait! That family picture is awesome. I'd bet it would look cool as a black and white or sepia tone. It just has that look to it. And where did you find that oscar shirt? I love it!