Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Alternate Opening Swap cards. ;)

I absolutely *love* how this card looks. It was made by Jen aka Balance22 for my Alternate Opening Card Swap on SCS. Here is the inside of her card with the tab pulled out. It just screams *Party Time* to me.
This card is from Lauren aka Lauren32. I have never made on of these criss cross cards, but after looking at all the wonderfully done ones from this swap, I think I may have to jump in and do one.
Last, but by no means least, this card was made by Jocelyn aka Jocelyn1224. The panel with the sentiment flips up and the stripe panel folds down. It is a great idea.
I just want to say *THANKS!* to all the wonderful participants! (Especially Meredith for being on the ball and posting them much faster than I did!)
Wish you could have gotten some of these cards in a swap? Well, it is too late for this bunch. BUT I am currently hosting a Thank You Card Swap and several of these talented ladies have signed up for it already. The details can be found here. I hope you can join us!
*Wow, Three posts in a day, it must be a miracle!* I am going to try and post the SCS sketch challenge on Friday. Um, maybe I better go and look at it first. *wink*

No comments: