Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here is my morning...

I took Ethan to preschool, did some Girl Scout stuff, came home & put Seth down for a nap *really I just let him play in his room so he wasn't running amuck among my displaced stamping stuff (scroll down if you missed yesterday's post)*

Anyway to keep a long story from getting even longer- I looked at the clock and it was 25 minutes til, so I grab Seth and head to pick up Ethan. When I get there at 2 minutes til the parking lot is e-m-p-t-y.

*PSA Announcement*
When looking at the clock be sure to actually look at the hour hand and not just the minute hand!!!

Yep I was 1 hour early. As my Dad said when I called home to kill some time waiting for preschool to *actually* end, 'Better an hour early than an hour late." Yes, that's the upside of me spending an extra hour in the car with my 2 year old.

No comments: