Friday, July 3, 2009

Road Trip!

Clay wants a kayak/canoe in the worst way. I am so *not* on board with the idea...mostly because our 1 car garage townhouse has nowhere to store it.
Anyway when this set came out I knew I needed it. I made Clay this card for Father's Day. I think I am most generous, not only did I get him a Lego Millennium Falcon for Christmas, I got him a canoe for Father's Day.



What Clay?

He thinks that there is a huge difference between the Millennium Falcon Key Chain I got him and the $500. huge Lego model.

What was that honey?

Well, Apparently there is also a difference between a 'real' canoe and one that I stamped and placed on a card. Who Knew? It sure is easier to store though! *wink*

Materials Used:
SU Stamps: Hit the Road; SU Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Basic Gray; SU Ink:Night of Navy, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Handsome Hunter, Real Red; Techniques: Paper Pierced; Other; Cuttlebug embossing folders.

1 comment: