Monday, July 6, 2009

Shoebox Swap By Mail...part 1

My friend Jodi-Zekesmom10 on SCS recently had a brilliant idea. To host a shoebox swap by mail. Basically we prepped everything as if we were going to a Shoebox swap and then stamped the images so that everyone could play along. There were no directions and we were able to add additional stuff but were supposed to use everything that came with the card packet. Unfortunately some little fingers rearranged the packets for me, so I may have missed an embellishment or two, but I tried.

I am linking to her blog where she has the originals as well as her interpretations.
Here is what I came up with:

I *love* this set, unfortunately, I never seem to break it out. Perhaps because I am not the best at coloring with markers. Perhaps I should go to Kindergarten with Ethan in the fall.
Isn't this just the cutest?!?
The left side is the card back and the right side is the card front. *wink

This was from my friend Megan...for some reason I can't flip the picture.
Crazy, i know, but Clay has Picasa on the computer and it flips it to view,
but I can't figure out how to get it to upload correctly. :(
This one was one of Jodi's cards. The left is the envelope the right is the insert.

No comments: