Monday, July 6, 2009

SC234

Another sketch challenge completed. :D

Friends of ours are moving out of the country for a few years, so I used SC234 as inspiration for their going away card.
Posted by Picasa
I used the Crosshatch background stamp on the Pacific Point and ran the Real Red panels through my Cuttlebug. For the center image, I stamped the base stamp (from the new SU Circus Circles set) in Pacific Point. Then I used the 'Wishing You the Best' stamp from the Riveting Set and stamped it twice. Once in Real Red and once in Yoyo Yellow. I punched them out with my Circle Punches (1 1/4" for the Real Red and 1/2" for the Yoyo Yellow if I am not mistaken- I forgot to write the details down.) Finally I layered the circles and used my yellow Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen on the star to add some shine.

Here is to a grand adventure for them and hoping that they will be back with us soon. (you know how time speeds up like that! ;) )

Materials Used: SU Stamps: Riveting, Circle Circus, Crosshatch; SU Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise; SU Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise; Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder.

No comments: