Monday, June 29, 2009

SC217


Another sketch challenge crossed off my list, Yippee!

It is that time of year again when Thank You Cards seem to be in short supply, So I figured I'd make a couple of quick cards using sketch 217. They were quick and they are cute, but not what I had in mind.

My daughter, Maggie, and her 2 friends were stamping last Wednesday with Maggie's stash and this flower just caught my eye. It is perfect! I was planning on making some more along the lines of this and I would have too if she didn't have this stamp right in front of me. :D
I love the way these colors work together...maybe that's why I use them together so much.
If you look closely there is a layer of Ruby Red behind the flowers,
It shows up much better in real life.

For this one I flipped the sketch on its side and changed the cuttlebug folder,
but I like it just as much.

Materials Used:
SU Stamps: Garden Blocks, Much Appreciated; SU Paper: Garden Green, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Very Vanilla; SU Ink: Ruby Red; Other: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Dimensionals

No comments: