Monday, July 20, 2009

SC232: Happy Mail

Here is the next sketch I used:


My niece is a camp counselor at Walcamp for four weeks this summer. Last week was week number 2, so I wanted to wait til this week to share my card in case she didn't get it before she left. (I better get my card made early this week as she is off next week.)

And without further ado, here is my card:


I knew I wanted to use my bear, but it just didn't look right with him holding the bag. (he.he.he I crack myself up!)
Like I said, I crack myself up. ;) I used one of Ethan's crayola markers for the fat 'Beware' and my SU Chocolate Chip for the rest of my saying. ;)

Materials Used: SU Stamps: Under the Stars; SU Paper: Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Certainly Celery designer paper ; SU Ink: Basic Brown, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel; Other: SU 1 3/8" circle punch, SU Scallop Circle Punch, Glitter Glue, Brown Crayola Marker, SU Dimensionals, Gelly Roll Pen (For sleeping bag outline), Score Pal.

As always, Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think!

*ETA: Evidently I need to work on my scheduling abilites as this posted right away instead of Monday. :(

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sara, this is sooo cute! I have this stamp set, but haven't used it yet. I love your idea!

Cindy said...

Ditto what Natalie said - I also have this set and haven't used it! Thanks for giving me ideas!