Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swap card #1


I love swapping, especially for a good cause. Misti over at SCS is hosting a swap and the +1 is going to her local Childrens Hospital.

So of course I had to take a spot...or four.
;)

It is hard to tell from my photo, but I used my friend, April's, scorepal and dry embossed squares on the bottom 2/3rd s of the card. Then I stamped my cupcake image (from SU's Crazy for Cupcakes set) with SU Pink Passion on Whisper White and Pink Passion. I paper pieced the pink passion cupcake wrapper on the Whisper White and then used my Gelly Roll glitter pens to color the candle and the flame. I had the pink buttons in my jar for ages and thought they added just the right amount of whimsy.

Thanks for stopping by. I am hoping to get the rest of my swap cards posted the beginning of next week. Believe it or not there are only 2 more mornings of swim team! It seems like summer is almost over already. *sigh*

No comments: