Thursday, July 9, 2009

SC223

Yippee, another Sketch Challenge crossed of my to do list. ;)


For my birthday I splurged and got myself the Big Shot. A couple of weeks ago my friend, April, came over and she brought her Spellbinders. They were really neat and are now on my *someday* list along with the score pal-which for now- I am borrowing (Seriously April call when you need it back. ;) )

Since I had her scalloped Squares at my disposal, this Sketch called out to me.
Not so sure of the flower I used, but I do love the Certainly Celery and Apricot Appeal together. And I actually *Gasp* used a sponge to do the sides of the card instead of just swooping it (that is the non-technical term for just running the card stock edge across the ink pad. )

Materials Used:
SU Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Certainly Celery DP, Apricot Appeal; SU Ink: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal; SU Stamp: Organic Grace; Other: SU Sponges, Cuttlebug Embossing folder-Stylized Flowers, Nestibilities Scallop Squares

No comments: