Monday, February 2, 2009

Sketch Challenge 211

I have one more Sketch Challenge Completed. :)
Here is my inspiration for this week:
Here is my interpretation:So I am still in love with the Earth Elements color pallet. *wink*
I used the 5-petal flower punch and stippled the Cameo Coral flowers with Ruby Red. As usual, it looks much better in person! The big Ruby Red layer was embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The center flower was stamped on Very Vanilla with Basic Gray and colored with my SU Cameo Coral, Ruby Red and Summer Sun markers.
.
As usual, I hope you like it.
.
Materials Used: SU Paper: Very Vanilla, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Garden Green, Designer Series Paper; SU Ink: Summer Sun, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Basic Gray; SU Stamp Set:Delight In Life: Other: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Brads, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Valorie said...

Wow! Very nice! I take it you must have gotten your stamp area clean in order to make this one. I totally trash my desk every time I make one card. Lame, I know. ;o)

Cindy said...

Lovely! Does this one count toward February? :-D

Mindee said...

Great card! I really should start stamping again.