Friday, February 27, 2009

Bittersweet Love

This was the challenge:
In the spirit of chocolate making, my challenge to you is to take a stamp set you don’t like, and incorporate it into a lovely, luscious card. You know those stamp sets - the ones you thought "Why in the world did I buy this?", or images you like but haven't been able to make work on a card.
.
I think I lie the way the window turned out, but the background stamp is aweful isn't it. I was going for the siding look, but since I spent so much time on the window I did not have enough time to change it. I am still not sure what to do with this set. I guess I will be checking out SCS gallery sometime soon to figure it out. *wink*
Here is a closeup of the window.

Materials Used:


Stamps: Window Dressing, God's Beauty
Paper: Garden Green, Apricot Appeal, Cameo Cpral, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Carmel, Ruby Red



No comments: