Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sketch a Little Love

Last weekend was VSN at Splitcoast. I had a blast doing the challenges, so you will get to see them for the next serval days. (sorry Todd, but a bunch of card posts are to come. )
The first challenge was a sketch challenge. I love snow and winter so I used my Snow Angels set and my Cuttlebug Embossing folders.
I also love blue. Can you tell?

Here is the snowangel boy.
I had to cut out the heart using the old school folded paper technique.


This was a great challenge!
.
Material Used:
Stamps: Snow Angel, Snow Flurries
Paper: Pacific Point, Riding hood Red, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Basic Gray, Pacific Point,Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom, Copic-E00
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders



No comments: