Saturday, February 7, 2009

Are you game?

As I was reading my friend Joyclynn's blog when I came across this:
.
A gift for you!
This game involves a few of my favorite things: handmade goods, creativity, and gift-giving. Here are the tagging instructions: The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
.
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

.
The first 5 people to do so, and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!Feel free to tell me some of the things in life that inspire you & make you happy in your post :)

.
Here is the thing, it kinda sounds like a chain letter but a little different.
1. You volunteer for it.
2. You only get 1 thing and have to send stuff to five people.
3. Did I mention you volunteer?
4. If less than 5 people comment you don't have to do 5. (The benefits of having a little read blog like mine. *wink)
5. Have I mentioned that you volunteer for this?!? ;)
.
So if you would like to get something handcrafted (I love that term verses homemade, to me it just sounds more high end) from me and don't mind paying it forward to 5 others, be one of the first five to leave a comment.

No comments: