Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cupcakes for Everyone



I am having a Stamp-A-Stack the end of the month. My friend wanted to do it early, so today she made 5 of the red ones and 5 of the pink ones to use as her daughter's birthday party invites. I made the one blue for my nephew's birthday next week and one for Ethan's birthday next month. I *really* like the pacific point color!

The cupcake wrapper and candle are paper pieced. Here is a close up.
.
Materials Used: SU's Crazy for Cupcakes, SU's Cupcakes Wheel (on the pink) and Sanded (on the red). SU Ink: Passion Pink, Real Red, Basic Gray. Cuttlebug folders
.
I am really being lazy writing the materials together, so if you have any questions please ask!






1 comment:

Cindy said...

Mmmmm, I LOVE cupcakes. These are so cute! And I agree, I really love Pacific Point, too. I'm gonna be sad to see it go. Guess I need to stock up, lol.