Friday, February 6, 2009

A Journey

I bought this stamp set because all my boys *love*trains. Since it is my Father-in-Laws birthday next week I thought he might like it as well...at least more than the flower stamps I have. *wink*
[I made 2 because I like the way it turned out. :) ]
.
Materials Used: SU Stamps: Happiness is a Journey, Sanded; SU Ink: Basic Gray; SU Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black: Other: SU Scallop Edge Punch; (Top has SU balck 1/4" grossgrain ribbon, the bottom has the black reminent from the scallop punch)

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Oooooo, I love the clean simplicity of this - perfecr for a man's card! I'm going to have to check into getting that stamp. My DS is proposing to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day and her little boy loves trains, too.

Cindy said...

Forgot to add. The blog candy is up now, Sara!!!

Valorie said...

Love the train stamp! Very nice card.

Unknown said...

I love this!! I have been thinking about getting this set, too. Hmmmm.... :)