Friday, February 6, 2009

A Journey

I bought this stamp set because all my boys *love*trains. Since it is my Father-in-Laws birthday next week I thought he might like it as well...at least more than the flower stamps I have. *wink*
[I made 2 because I like the way it turned out. :) ]
.
Materials Used: SU Stamps: Happiness is a Journey, Sanded; SU Ink: Basic Gray; SU Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black: Other: SU Scallop Edge Punch; (Top has SU balck 1/4" grossgrain ribbon, the bottom has the black reminent from the scallop punch)

4 comments:

Cindy E said...

Oooooo, I love the clean simplicity of this - perfecr for a man's card! I'm going to have to check into getting that stamp. My DS is proposing to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day and her little boy loves trains, too.

Cindy E said...

Forgot to add. The blog candy is up now, Sara!!!

Valorie said...

Love the train stamp! Very nice card.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

I love this!! I have been thinking about getting this set, too. Hmmmm.... :)