Friday, May 21, 2010

Seth's Mother's Day Card (SC279)

In case you haven't been following along... I was in card making mode the day before Mother's day I decided to make each of the kids a card. Inside I wrote some of the things I love about them and are proud of them for. I think they really liked it, so hopefully it is a tradition I will continue for them.

This is the sketch for Seth's Card:
And here it is:
Seth *LOVES*red, so of course I had to make him a red card. It is very simple, but hey he is three and it's cute! (That's my story and I am sticking to it!)

I am mostly hoping that the cards for my kids inspire someone else to let their children know how important they are and what you love about them. Sometimes I think we get caught up in trying to change them for the better and forget about the great things they already do!

SU Materials List: Stamps: Prehistoric Pals, Crosshatch
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Real Red DP
Ink:Real Red

As always, thanks for stopping by, now go hug someone!

No comments: