Saturday, May 8, 2010

SC273

Here is the Sketch I used for the Teacher Appreciation Cards:This is Mrs. Rohler's Card:
Mrs. Rohler had Sunflowers as her Favorite Flower and Green as her Favorite Color. I used the top Note die for the second layer. I didn't use the third layer as it didn't look right when I tried. I used the Wimsey Wheel with Versamark for the background and the Thank You from Much Appreciated. The Sunflower I dusted off from the Button Bear stamp set.

This is Mrs. Carter's Card:
Mrs. Carter had Lillies as her Favorite Flower and Purple as her Favorite Color. I used the top Note die for the second layer with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder. Again I used the Whimsey Wheel with Versamark for the background and the Thank You from Much Appreciated. Since I did not have a good lily stamp to use I used this cute little flower from Hello Again and made it purple for her.

And the Red Apple Cards are for the boys Teachers: Mrs. D, Mrs. Parcelli, Mrs. Atari & Mrs. Reeve. Unfortunately I forgot to get a single picture of the Apple Cards. :( But I think they turned out very cute...if I do say so myself.
Sorry the photo's aren't the best. I was under a deadline and by the time I had them finished the light was bad.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: