Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day (aka SC274)

Here is hoping everyone had a better Mother's Day then I did. Everyone in my family was sick...Not fun catching your kids' puke in your hand at 8am!!! Although, I think my sister had a worse one-for her first Mother's Day she is getting her gall bladder removed. Funny enough when Maggie was the same age as her daughter I got mine out as well. *Insert eye roll here* So I am calling for a do-over day for my sister & me. :)

I did get to stamp all day on Saturday, so it was a completely wasted weekend for me.

This is the sketch I used for my Mom's card:
And here is her card:
My Mom *loves* green and butterflies, so I think this is the perfect card for her!

SU Materials Used: Stamps: God's Beauty
Paper: Mellow Moss , DP Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Garden Green
Ink: Garden Green, Basic Brown, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie

I'd love to hear how nice your Mother's Day was so I can live vicariously!!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: