Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Jake!!! (AKA SC275)

My nephew, Jake turned 11 on Monday. I am hoping by now he has actually gotten the card I sent him!

Here is the sketch I used for it:
And here is the card I made:
Jake loves Dogs, so I knew he needed a Dog Card! I used some scrap dog bone paper (no idea where it cam from) for the bottom panels. I think it goes nicely with the Creamy Caramel paper. I have recently become addicted to sponging the sides of the paper as you can see on the Dog Panel. I also *swoop* the sides in the ink panel as an alternative if you don't have any sponges handy. I thought this was a fun and quick sketch! :)

SU Materials Used: Stamps:D is for Dog
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, (Close to Cocoa~ Inside)
Ink:Basic Brown


As always, thanks for stopping by and your comments are appreciated. :)

No comments: