Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Magdalena's Mother's Day Card (SC278)

In case you haven't been following along... I was in card making mode the day before Mother's day and I decided to make each of the kids a card. Inside I wrote some of the things I love about them and are proud of them for. I think they really liked it, so hopefully it is a tradition I will continue for them.

Here is the sketch for Magdalena's Card:

And here is her card:
Magdalena's favorite color is orange, so after I pulled out the pink, I put it back and got out the Only Orange for her. (In fact I told her that color was retiring and I am now ordering some extra for Maggie-only cards. ;) ) I used the Color Spritzer Tool for layer one, it just made it a little more interesting. I then made the two panels with the flower from Cause for Celebration and the butterfly (from the same set) for panel three. I love the Only Orange here because it just looks so cheery!!!

Here is a close-up of the front:
And here is the inside (sorry really bad photo, but I wrote in them after i took it so we are stuck with it. ;) )


SU Materials Used: Stamps: Cause for Celebration
Paper: Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink:Only Orange


As Always, thanks for stopping by. (I will have Seth's card for you on Friday.)


No comments: