Monday, May 17, 2010

Ethan's Mother's Day Card (SC 277)

So, since I was in card making mode the day before Mother's day, I decided to make each of the kids a card. Inside I wrote some of the things I love about them and are proud of them for. I think they really liked it, so hopefully it is a tradition I will continue for them.


Here is the sketch for Ethan's Card:And here is his card:
A few years ago my Mom bought Ethan a maroon triceratops from Kohl's. Ever since it has been a staple in our lives. I love how he carries it around (Still- I know, probably not for much longer since he is almost done with K) Well, I had to reflect that in his card. Luckily, the Dino-Mite set had the perfect little guy to use. :) I dusted off the Color Spritzer Tool and added some splotches to panel 3. (I originally made it with just the Bravo Burgundy layer there, but it *needed* something else. ;) )


And the inside (before I wrote in it.)


SU Materials Used:Stamps:Dino-Mite
Paper:Bravo Burgundy, Handsome Hunter, Whisper White
Ink:Bravo Burgundy, Handsome Hunter, Creamy Caramel, So Saffron

As Always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: