Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SC266

Here is the Sketch for the week of February 3rd:


And here is my card:
I really hope you are not sick of the Beary Best Friends set yet! I used the Perfect Polka Dots on the bottom half of the card front. The ribbon helps the transition. ;) I used the Petals-A-Plenty on Panel 2 and then sponged on the Rich Razzleberry to help them pop. Rich Razzleberry is my favorite 'In Color' this year. It think it looks really nice with the Certainly Celery.

Materials Used:
SU Stamps: Beary Best Friends, Hello Again;
SU Paper: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery,
SU Ink: Basic Brown, Rich Razzleberry, Creamy Caramel, Certainly Celery;
SU Accessories: Petals-A-Plenty, Perfect Polka Dots, Circle Scissor Plus,
3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch.
.
As Always, thanks for stopping in. Let me know what you think. :D

No comments: