Friday, March 12, 2010

SC264

I don't want Laura to get to attached to the last card, so here is another one. ;)
.
.
This was the Sketch Challenge from the week of January 19th:
And here is what I did with it. ;)
As you can see, my obsession with paper piecing the Beary Best Friends set is still alive and well. For this card I used the SU Petals-A-Plenty Sizzix embossing folder on the card front. I *love* the SU folders because they actually cover the entire card front! (the Perfect PolkaDots one is my absolute favorite!!!) I used Real Red on the back panels and her dress and Not Quite Navy on the horizontal panel. I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color the bear fur and her shoes and paper pieced the rest.
.
Materials Used:
SU Stamps: Beary Best Friends; SU Paper: Real Red, Real Red Designer Series Paper, Not Quite navy, Not Quite Navy Designer Series Paper, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White; SU Ink: Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Garden Green.

I hope you liked it....as always Thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments: