Monday, March 8, 2010

SC263

This sketch was posted on January 12th.

Version 1:
I tried this one first. I thought the Upsy Daisy Set would be perfect for this card the minute I saw the sketch. I inked the image with my Stampin' Write Markers. Unfortunately, but the time I had it cut out, it was a tad bit bigger than I was expecting. So I changed my ribbon to the 3/8" Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon and added the Thanks from the Thank You Kindly set. I ran the Creamy Caramel layer through my Big Shot with the Stampin' Up! Perfect Details Pattern I Texturz Plates and I think it gave it just the right amount of pizzaz. ;)
.
.
Well, This was not what I had in mind when I first saw the sketch so I decided to give it another try..
.
.
And Version 2 was created:

I swapped out the flowers with the ones from Close as a Memory, switched the Thank you stamp and the 15/16" Satin Ribbon and Viola:
THIS is what I had in mind!!! I really love this and hope you enjoyed peaking.
As always, thanks for stopping by!
.
(I am skipping the materials list today, but if I forgot to mention something and you want clearification-just let me know. ;))

No comments: