Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary, again.

AKA: SC265

This is the sketch from January 27th.

And here is what I did with it:
I made this for my sister and brother-in-laws 15th Anniversary. (Happy Anniversary again Laura & Rich). I am not sure how I feel about this card. Looking back I went a *little* heart crazy. I used the paper from the Sale-a-Bration Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad. Remember the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder I was talking about? Well, I used that on the card front. I used the new Small Heart Punch form the current Occasions Mini Catalog and punched the pink heart out. (And let me tell you that is a great punch. If you haven't had a chance to check out the new punch design-take the time. ;) ) I layered it on the DSP and punched it with the 3/4" punch and then layered it with pink (I can't remember what pink i used...I think Pretty in Pink) 1" circle.

As Always, Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: