Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A New Little Someone...

My Friend is expecting a new little boy in a few short weeks. Her shower was on Saturday, so I thought I'd share the card I made for it.

Isn't is the cutest? Ok, maybe not *the* cutest, but I think it is pretty darn cute. ;) She is going with blue and brown as the color, and I *love* that combo for a boy. I used it for my card as well. I cut the blue and brown stripe using my Big Shot and the Perfect Setting Bigz XL die. To give the blue a border I simply cut the Chocolate Chip on in half and mounted to the Blashful Blue layer (after I ran the Bashful Blue layer through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder! ). I used tone on tone for the rattle and safety pin card front. The cute little bunny I colored with my Creamy Caramel & Blashful Blue Stampin' Write marker and paper pieced his feet bottoms and bow.
I also used tone on tone for the inside, but it looked better in real life. ;)

Materials Used:
SU Stamps: A New Little Someone
SU Paper: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
SU Ink: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Basic Brown, Creamy Caramel
Other SU Products: Big Shot, Perfect polka Dots Embossing folder, Perfect Settings Bigz XL Die, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

As always, please leave a comment & thanks for stopping in.

No comments: