Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ethan's Birthday Card

Ethan turned six the beginning of this month. He actually went in my paper stash and got out the brilliant blue and told me to make his card with that color. My how the grow up. ;)

So I couldn't disappoint the boy... although I did get it done on his birthday while he was at school. :) I used my *favorite* birthday stamp- Crazy for Cupcakes...I mean who doesn't like Cupcakes?!?!? I paper pieced the wrapper and candle and even sent the wrapper through my Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (are you guessing how much I love that folder yet?). I used the Cupcakes wheel and my Brilliant Blue ink pad for the horizontal layer, added the black layers and viola- Happy Birthday to Ethan.
I think the dots add to the wrapper- What do you think?

Materials Used: SU Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Cupcakes SA Wheel; SU Paper: Brilliant Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White; Other: Big Shot, Perfect polka Dots embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

way cute! I likey a lot!