Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SC233

I *still* haven't found my camera card reader, but my smart friend Chris reminded me that there is a cable that came with the camera to upload pictures. Oops!

So let the posting fest begin.

I am still working my way through SCS Sketch Challenges (and have about 10 more to get to on my desktop still) so when it was year end I used SC233 for the bus driver card.

Awhile back my sister used Loads of Love as a School Bus. It was really cute, but since it has been a year (or three) I went looking in the scs gallery and found what I was looking for in this card. I am not sure if it was her inspiration, but it helped me remember how to do it, so Thanks!


Materials Used: SU Stamps: Loads of Love; SU Paper: Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Basic Black, Tempting, Turquoise, Summer Sun; SU Ink Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip ( I honestly don't remember which one, I think it was Chocolate chip. )

Thanks For looking and I am glad I *finally* got around to posting again. Sorry for the long wait!

No comments: