Friday, January 16, 2009

We have snow...

Or at least we had it for a few hours.
.
On Thursday I woke up to the sound of the phone at 6:15am. Why you ask, to tell me that school was delayed for an hour. The first thing I did was go Maggie's room and turned off her new alarm clock. (The poor kid woke up and saw light outside and thought for sure we overslept and she would be late for school.) It was great to get an extra hour of sleep, but quite frankly, it was a little silly considering the amount of snow we got.
.
.
.
Oh Yeah~ Have I mentioned that we got ~at most~ 1/8th of an inch! Ethan had fun, but was a little disappointed that he couldn't build a snowman. For the record, this was the first snowfall that has stuck this season. I really feel for all of you that have tons already.

No comments: