Friday, January 9, 2009

Snowmen Fun

So my sister pointed out to me yesterday that it has been FOR-EV-ER since my last post. Sadly enough it has and I don't even have a good excuse. Since I have not stamped since before Christmas, I will share this snowmen card I made for my God-daughter for Christmas. It took almost 2 weeks to make it from here to Chicago where she is. Thankfully, I didn't need to resend the gift card that was inside.
It is a trifold card. I used the brads to keep the bottom fold in place. The green panel and snowmen panel lift up with the top fold and the i tunes gift card slipped nicely in the pocket. I had another panel in the inside, but I can't remember what I stamped on that...yep I have no memory! *wink*
Materials Used: SU Paper: Old Olive, Always Artichoke; SU ink: Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Cameo Coral; Other: SU Brads, Watercolor paper


1 comment:

Cindy said...

I was wondering when you were going to update your blog, LOL! Hugs, Sweetie!