Friday, November 21, 2008

Moving Day

I really *Love* this color combo! A friend of mine recently moved & I thought this would be the perfect welcome to their new home. The layout is from SCS Sketch Challenge #166. I think if I were to do it again I would put the truck on a panel with borders. Overall I am happy with the finished product. I hope you like it too. As always Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your comments. I live for positive feedback. *wink*
.
Materials Used: SU Paper: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White; SU Ink: Basic Black, Brilliant Blue; SU Stamps: Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Loads Of Love, Loads Of Love Accessories, Short & Sweet; Other: Cuttlebug Spots & Dots Embossing Folder, Prismacolor watercolor pencils

1 comment:

Meredith said...

the colors are GREAT!!!!

I nominated you for an award on my blog!! You are an amazing stamper and I thought it about time that you fully realized that :)