Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mer likes me, she really likes me

Meredith (& her Blog Random thoughts of a Confessed Stamp-A-Holic) nomindated ME for the Kreativ Blogger Award!!! I am very honored, I even had to check the link to make sure she wasn't talking about some other Sara. *wink* I know Mer from Splitcoaststampers and have been Lucky enough to meet her in real life. She is a fabulous person as well as a very talented stamper. This means a LOT coming from her!!!



Here are the rules:
1. the winner may put the logo on their blog
2. put a link to the person that sent you the award
3. nominate 5 blogs
4. put links to their blogs
5. leave a message for your nominee
..
.
So here are my nominees in no particular order:
2. Jess ~Kindred Arts. (no wonder she has so little time to chat with us Moms~ She's busy creating!)
3.Suzanne ~Scrap Bitz. While she probably doesn't know me from Adam I love looking at all her wonderful creations!
4.Kimme ~ The Life of a Princess. I also met her through Splitcoast and I must say there are some super talented Ladies there.
.
.
Thanks Ladies for being so inspiring!

4 comments:

Kimme said...

Wow, Thanks!

Cindy said...

Sara, I've nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thanks for nominating me!

Meredith said...

Yes I do :) I really like you!!!!! *smooches*

Suzanne J Dean said...

Aww, thanks so much for nominating me for this award---it's trully appreciated! I'm glad you visit and like what I do. A few of us get together every month here around Leesburg (StampynWife aka Christine & Pez-a-doodles aka Marti) if you'd like to join in sometime. I'll send you an invite the next time we gather :o)

hugz,
Suzanne