Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Construction Card

So I made this card awhile back for a kids card swap. I got it out because Ethan is going to his friends birthday party today. Ethan picked out some construction themed Lego sets for him, which makes this the perfect card to use.
I stamped the bulldozer with versamark on whisper white cardstock and embossed it with black embossing powder. I then brayered only orange over it. I like the effect.
I love adding stamps to the inside of the card. I think it ties it together nicely with the outside.

Materials Used: SU Stamps: Little Trucks; SU Paper: Glorious Green, Yoyo Yellow, Basic Black, Whisper White; SU Ink: Only Orange, Basic Black, Versamark Other: SU Black embossing powder, Cuttlebug Traffic Jam Embossing Folder.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: