Friday, November 19, 2010

SC303

Here is the sketch:And here are my cards:
Two of my friends we lucky enough to celebrate birthdays this week. So I made them the same pretty little card. I used my markers to color in the flowers from the Close as a Memory set. I stamped the happy birthday in Rose Red and the flower from the 'Think Happy Thoughts' in Pink Pirouette. Finally, I added a rhinestone from my new package of Basic Rhinestone Jewel accents- can I just say I am in love with them. :-)

SU Materials Used:
Stamps: Close as a Memory, Think Happy Thoughts;
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Garden Green, Early Espresso, Rose Red;


As always, thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment so I know
I am not typing to myself. ;)


No comments: