Monday, November 1, 2010

Button Bear Birthdays

The Button Bear Birthday Party!
I made the 2 cards on the left for the two girls that car pool with Seth. Their birthdays are about a month a part, but there was no way I could make them different cards. ;) The card on the right I made for my Niece's 1st birthday.
This is the car pool version close up. Since the teddy and friends border was just a tad bit short, I cut out the portion under button bear and used it for the card below. I am frugal like that. ;)


This is Tory's card. I just couldn't resist putting
the sparkly 1st in the middle. :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

SU Materials Used:
Stamps: Button Bear, Swirls & Blossoms, Teddy & Friends
Paper: Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose,
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Basic Brown;

No comments: