Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SC 304

Here is the sketch:And here is my card:
So, my baby sister *finally* turned 29 last week. Since she is such a purple fanatic, I made her this card. I used the Concord Grape DP for layer 3. I love the new patterns on the designer paper block... and best of all it is a level 1 hostess gift!!! I used the Elegant Eggplant to frame the Concord Grape DP and Lovely Lilac Layer. I dusted off the Heartfelt Thanks flower and used the markers and used it on one layer of the flower. I used the Basic Brown for the outline layer.


SU Materials Used:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Concord Grape DP
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Always Artichoke, Basic Brown


As always, thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment so that I know I am not alone here. :-)

No comments: