Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Swap Card #3

So first off, I got this awesome card Idea from my nemesis, I mean friend ;) Tonya. Her blog, where she has the tutorial, can be found here. The only alteration I made was to make it 5 1/2" instead of 6 and cut the horizontal lines at 1 1/4" from top and bottom. That way it still fits in a standard sized invitation envelope. :D

I apologize that the picture doesn't do this justice. The white panels on the ends are embossed with the Swiss dots cuttlebug folder. The Pixie Pink has flowers stamped with Pink Passion and the Tempting Turquoise panels have flowers stamped with Tempting Turquoise. On the Happy Birthday Panel, the flower centers have a pearl.
Materials Used: SU Stamps: Itty Bitty Buds; SU Paper: Tempting Turquoise ,Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion textured paper; SU INK:Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Green Galore; Other:Pearls, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

No comments: