Monday, August 24, 2009

Swap Card #2

The kids and I are off to Camp Tag-A-Long for the week. Since we are set to leave at 7:30am and get back late afternoon each day I figured I would share some already done cards. ;) A few weeks ago I posted the first of four cards I made for a Swap. I figured this week would be as good a time as any to share the other three cards.

This one was for little boys. I love this set, but must admit is hasn't seen ink in a long time before I made this card.

I used Garden Green and Night of Navy Markers to ink the Tractor and the Happy Birthday stamp. I added a pearl sticker to the tractor pipe. I used the yellow Gelly Roll Glitter pen to the candles. I punched out the Whisper White with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and the Scallop Circle Punch to cut out the Glorious Green and Basic Black. You can't tell from the photo, but the bottom 2/3rds are scored in 1/2" squares with the Score Pal.

Materials Used: SU Stamps: By Land, So Many Scallops; SU Paper: Glorious Green, Whisper White, Basic Black; SU Ink: Garden Green, Night of Navy; Other: Score-Pal, SU Scallop Punch, SU 1 3/8" Punch, Pearl Stickers

No comments: