Monday, August 17, 2009

Sketch Challenge 220


Since I had a Stamp Camp on Saturday Night and didn't plan it out ahead of time I turned to the files of not yet done Sketch Challenges for inspiration.

I think it turned out well. Unfortunately my sample card got mixed up and was taken home, so I thought I would show you what one of my stampers and Maggie came up with. They each made 2 cards of three designs
(I'll post the other two later this week.)

The top one was left instead of my sample and I am
very proud of the fact that Maggie made the bottom two cards.
I think for being 8 she does remarkably well!
(But then maybe I am a *tiny* bit biased. ;) )


Materials Used:
SU Stamps: Upsy Daisy; SU Paper: Apricot Appeal Card stock & Designer Series; SU Ink: Apricot Appeal; Other: Sponges

No comments: