Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Last week was very productive for me. I will be posting the cards throughout the week. In honor of Mother's Day I made my Mom and Mother-in-Law the following cards. My Moms has the Red Rose stamped with the Sanded Background stamp and on my Mother-in-Laws I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing folder.
.
Oh Yeah, I actually used SCS Sketch Challenge 226. (Yep, I got another one done. I am *still* 7 behind! ) I love the Wild Wasabi accent. I never got into the color when it was avaliable, now I am regretting it.
.
*note to self- stock up on the In Colors before July

Here is a close up of the butterfly. I used the Gelly Roll Pen to sparkle it up some.


Materials Used:
SU Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Sanded;

SU Paper: Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla, DP: Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose;
SU Ink: Rose Red, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen;
SU Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

No comments: