Thursday, October 9, 2008

This is the next Challenge from SCS.

I fell in love with the Lovely as a Tree set all over again.

Here is my offering:
I LOVE the way the tree turned out. After using the markers on the card I decided to try my hand at some fall coloring on the tree. This is the third attempt. For the first 2 I used summer Sun and I didn't like the was it blended. To me this just screams fall. I hope you like it as well. It is hard to tell in the picture, but I used the bitty background stamp on the chocolate chip paper to the left of the really rust card stock. Why does it always look better in real life?


Below is the card inside. I really hate writing on dark paper. *Wink* I think it just it classes it up a lot to have an insise panel or image stamped.




Materials Used: SU Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Itty Bitty Backgrounds; SU Paper: Chocolate Chip, Designer Series Chocolate Chip, Really Rust; SU Ink: Chocalate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust; Other: SU 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grossgrain Ribbon.
















No comments: