Monday, October 6, 2008

Sketch Challenge

As you may or may not know, Saturday was World Card Making day. Splitcoaststampers (SCS) had eight challenges you could participate in. Here is the challenge.


This is the result. I like how it turned out. I have *just* now ( I really don't know what I have been waiting for!) started to use my designer series paper. I am in love with the way it looks, so you can be sure I will be using it more often now that I have broken into it. I am especially pleased with how the tree turned out. I inked it with my SU markers and I think it turned out great. You can't see it very well in the photo, but there are branches throughout the tree.



Materials Used: SU Paper: Creamy Caramel. Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Designer Series Paper; SU Ink: Garden Green, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip; SU Stamps: Short & Sweet, Lovely as a Tree Other Gelly Roll Glitter Pen.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be posting the more challenges throughout the week.

No comments: