Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Featured Stamper Case Challenge

This was also part of the World Card Making Day at SCS on Saturday.

Here is the challenge.

Here is the card I cased.
And below is my card:






In hindsight I would have done it a little differently. I would have made the big panel so that only 1/8" border showed and i would have swooped it with the bordering blue. You can't tell from the picture, but I used a Gelly Roll glitter pen on the candle flames and it looks much better irl. I used some of the lovely ribbon I got at the shoebox swap last week. I really like the way it tuned out. I will post the rest of the challenges throughout the week because who know when these monkeys of mine will give me a chance to ink my stamp again. *wink*

Thanks for stopping in.


Materials Used: SU Paper: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Designer Series; SU Ink: Not Quite Navy, Brocade Blue, Apricot Appeal, Yoyo Yellow; SU Punches: 1 1/4" Circle,
1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge: Other: Gelly Roll Glitter Pen, SU Dimensionals

No comments: