Monday, August 18, 2008

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere




I love this color combo! This was for a SCS Swap, but I wanted to share it here also.

I stamped the big flower in Pixie Pink and cut it out. I used the 1 3/8" Circle Punch on the Gable Green and the Scallop Circle Punch on the Lovely Lilac. I also stuck an eyelet in the center of the flower, although it doesn't show up very well in the photo, and put it on the scallop circle with a dimensional. I stamped the 'Little Flowers' in Gable Green, Lovely Lilac and Pixie Pink. I then stippled the panel with Gable green and mounted it on Green Galore. I am not yet addicted to ribbon, so I use paper strips instead to break up the panel. Hope you like it.

Materials Used: SU Stamp Sets: Big Flowers, Little Flowers, SU Paper: Lovely Lilac, Pixie Pink, Gable Green, Green Galore, Whisper White; Other: SU Stipple Brush, Eyelet, SU Dimensional

Thanks for stopping by today. This should be my last scheduled post. I have Girl Scout day camp this week, so I may not make anything until next week. Thanks for bearing with me during my long break.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was this for my swap? It looks so familiar to me! Either way, it's super cute. And it's nice that you have enough open space at the bottom to personalize it for whatever type of card you happen to need at the moment...