Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family Post

When I first set up, I promised to add family stuff. Here are some photo's from when we went to Grant's Farm in St. Louis. We had a fun time and got to go with both Grandma's and Grandpa P. as well as an Aunt & some cousins. The kids had a great time. The weather was a little damp, but it didn't seem to bother us too much. (At least it was cool)This is where you can usually find Seth when we are out...in the Baby Hawk, sucking his thumb and (you can't see it here, but he was ) grabbing my hair.
If you know me at all, this is the last picture you would ever expect to see. I *really, really* dislike snakes!
And if you know Maggie at all this is exactly where you would expect to find her. She loves animals, especially the cute & cuddly variety. I on the other hand, love *other* peoples animals. I just don't have it in me to take care of anything else!
I couldn't resist this picture of Ethan feeding the goats. He enjoyed it so much. Seth fed them from outside the pen and would drop the bottle as soon as the goat started eating. It was a fun time.

No comments: