Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rebecca's Shower Invites


Well, Since I am on vacation I thought I would share the card that tells what I am doing today. This is the Bridal Shower invite for my sister Rebecca. My other sister, Laura (coolmama76 on SCS) & I worked on these together. It is a pocket card with the shower invite info on the pull out paper (marked please come). We used the flowers from SU Sprinkles on the inside layer, the cuttlebug on the outer layer and the matted Simply Said heart in the corner. Hope you like it.
Materials Used: SU Stamps: Sprinkles & Simply Said; SU Paper: Lavender Lace, Very Vanilla; Lavender Lace Ink; Cuttlebug Embossing folder D'vine Swirl; Ribbon from Michaels.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This reminds me of this crazy swap I signed up for... ;o) lol. Very nice. I like the simplicity of it for a shower.