Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SC315

Wow, 315 card sketches...kinda makes it hard to slack doesn't it.

Anyway, on to the sketch:
And here is my card:
All I could think of when I saw this sketch was my 'Little Boys' stamp set. Don't they look like they are on a grand adventure? I used my Whimsy Wheel with Garden Green on the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green panels. I like the way the boys turned out- I am getting more comfortable coloring with my markers. For the longest time I just used them to ink the stamps, but I may be getting the hang of coloring (about time I know!).

SU Materials Used:
Stamps: Little Boys, Stampin Around Whimsy;
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Early Espresso;
Ink: Sahara Sand, Creamy Caramel, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler.

Thanks for stopping by...now to finish the other three sketches on my desktop!

No comments: